How can we help you?
At Palmer Pool Sales, our experienced service technicians take pride in offering you quality, timely service. We also take pride in “Servicing What We Sell.” If we’ve installed it, we’ll service it. We also offer drop off shop service for Hayward swimming pool pumps and filters.
We are a service-oriented company. We have been providing quality products and services to the surrounding communities of Mercer, Lawrence, Shenango, and Crawford counties for 50 years!
Service Department: Well-trained Service Department with factory and in-house supplied training.
Opening & Closing Pools: Call for details! (30 mile radius)
On-Site Service Calls: Call for details (30 mile radius)
Weekly Maintenance: Dependent on size, pool type, and options chosen. Call for details!
Instruction & Support: Palmer Pool Sales retail staff also provides many in-store services to assist pool owners in caring for their pools and equipment. We offer detailed instructions on filter and pump maintenance with in-store demonstrations and written instructions for take home use.
Drop-off Service: 2-3 day turnaround time, if parts in stock. Available for:
- Hayward Super Pumps
- Hayward Power-Flo Pumps
- Hayward Sand and DE Filters
- Rheem Heaters
In-Store Water Analysis: Including Chlorine Demand Lab
- TruBlue Promise participating dealer
- Smart Lab swimming pool water analysis
- Chlorine Demands while you wait (30 minute minimum)
Water System Service:
- Palmer Pool Sales got its start drilling wells over 50 years ago! Although we no longer drill wells, we do offer and service Goulds water pumps, cold water storage tanks, water conditioners and iron removal equipment.
We offer service and maintenance on a large variety of products and brands. Please call us for more information today!